Wednesday, January 13, 2010




So this is pic is actually from last winter. The city of Toronto has loads of outdoor rinks that are pretty well maintained and I went down one afternoon to the Christie Pitts one which is pretty close to me, and there wasnt a single person there. Gorgeous sunny day and a big clean sheet just for me. Anyways, I havent been able to play on my team since September because I've had a nagging wrist injury which seems to be finally gone, so this afternoon I thought I'd go down to Christie again and go for a skate and fire the puck around a bit. for the first hour there was just me and this guy there but then out of nowhere these 10 guys showed up and we had a few wicked games. I was the only one to score on the goalie who I actually work with so that was pretty sweet. Ended up bustin around for 2 hours and man am I feeling it now. my back and my muscles are killin me. Ive been so inactive since i hurt myself... but I have my first game back tomorrow night, should be interesting. I already warned my teammates that I'm probably going to be useless defensively.

I guess I havent really posted since before New Years... Im going to have to try to get better at this! New years was pretty dope. Some friends and I went for dinner where my hubby works and then had planned on having like 5 or 6 people over for drinks after... well uhhh those 5 or 6 people turned into like 25 or so and I had a pretty bumpin party going until 6am HAHAHA. it was actually a lot of fun.. the clean up not so much... Anyways after the party wound down a bunch of us went to my favorite afterhours club here in Toronto and kept the party going WELL into the new year. :)

Later peeps.

R

2 comments:

  1. When you party, you really party. I was up and at work on the first while your party was still going! That's OK, I can't stay up that late anymore anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe ya i definitely like to have my fun!

    ReplyDelete