Friday, January 15, 2010

back off... he's mine!



This is from a game last night in Edmonton. My Penguins came back from being down 2-0 to beat the Oilers 3-2 by scoring all the gooals in like 5 mins in the 3rd. This guy is taking a clue from some chick in Calgary who proposed to Sidney Crosby from the stands the night before. Clearly they havent heard that he is in fact betrothed to me.



Well it was my first game back with my team last night. As I mentioned earlier i've had a wrist injury for a few months but it felt great to get out there. I was worried I would be relly out of shape.. and I guess by my standards I am, but I dont thinkg i looked out of place. I had like 4 good scoring chances including a full on breakaway from centre ice in but didnt put any of them away, so i guess my touch is a little rusty. hehe

Today im getting back to the gym o hopefully be a couple weeks and Im back into atleast ok shape. Im lucky because i have fairly good muscle memory from being in ok shape my whole life so it doesnt usually take me long to atleast *look* like im in shape.

I turn 30 next month. I dont really know what i should do for it. My hubby is asking what i wanna do like have a big party or something but im not too sure. I guess something fun is in order! its a bit of a milestone afterall :)

ok i gotta do laundry before i head to the dentist and the gym.

later :)

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel pressure to make 30 a big deal. It can be if you want it to be, but really it's just another day. Do what you want, what makes you happy.

    I'll have to google this Sidney Crosby. He must be cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow where do u live?? i just assumed everyone knows Sidney Crosby!

    ReplyDelete